miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014


Hello! My name is Michelle Velazquez'm 12 almost 13 fulfill them on February 25 haha ​​this will be the first blog I do and I'll do the concert I went to Justin Believe tour..

I honestly was not going to the concert I went to a mini vacation with my family to the City of Mexico has come November 15th and I was going 18 18 Justin was going to present at the forum and sun I would not go and I felt very bad and angry all! 17 hiban reaching many Beliebers (Justin fans) at the hotel because the Forum is less than 5 minutes and I felt much worse will my dad roge I bought tickets for me and he would say no to that day we were returning my mom accept her stay with me and take me to the concert and I was very happy we went to get tickets and saw a Nadamas dealer had in the general area that is the ugliest but before my dad bought the tickets went fast and turned to ticket master had closer if not see where ugly  and where they bought me these looked better

The day of the concert I got up very early and arrange for fast and 2pm was ready at the hotel had many more beliebers was packed! went in and out I felt important that lol day I went to the forum at 5:30 and the concert started at 8 but then went to buy things also had people there very early the streets were very crowded all good parent as forum entries 6 and 7 started to rain heavily for 6-7 could see Justin's friends play in the free space of the bone forum where you could see them was a greeting us after I finished raining a Mexican band goes on stage to open the concert "Jetlack" was called something like I remember very well then the countdown began 10 minutes until scream, cry, jump, sing Nose that was the best day of my life Justin said in Spanish "I love you, I love you with my heart, hello mexico, I love you" and it was there where almost moria jajaj with that said

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario